Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

Email to a Friend

Be the first to review this product

• Buy 2 for £34.99 each and save 3%
  • Buy 4 for £32.99 each and save 9%

Quick Overview

100% MR is bio-engineered for hard-training athletes, helping to increase and restore muscle substrates, increase protein synthesis, reduce catabolism, spare muscle protein, increase immune vitality and energy and mobilize body fat. Pure – Effective – Pharmaceutical Grade. If you could add 1/2” to your biceps with amino loading while doing nothing but posing, would you? Can one really burn fat and gain muscle simultaneously? In fact, you can do both with a revolutionary amino load technique that hardens and increases muscle size to levels never thought possible. As many have suggested, one cannot “diet” successfully for more than 12-16 weeks in a row without stalling the fat burning furnace. Every pound of muscle gained can burn enough calories to rid you of a pound of fat on a monthly basis.

* Required Fields

£35.99

Details

READ 100% MR FEEDBACK Branched Chain Amino Acid powder drink
New Flavors Orange- Mixed Berry and Lemon Lime
Embrace The Power of Pre/Post Workout Nutrition  
Read More about Revolutionary Amino Loading here
100% MR is a high dose of branched chain amino acids,  L-Glutamine, L-Taurine and proprietary muscle-building accessory nutrients. 
----------------------------------
100% MR is bio-engineered for hard-training athletes, helping to increase and restore muscle substrates, increase protein synthesis, reduce catabolism, spare muscle protein, increase immune vitality and energy and mobilize body fat.
 Pure – Effective – Pharmaceutical Grade. If you could add 1/2” to your biceps with amino loading while doing nothing but posing, would you? Can one really burn fat and gain muscle simultaneously? In fact, you can do both with a revolutionary amino load technique that hardens and increases muscle size to levels never thought possible.
As many have suggested, one cannot “diet” successfully for more than 12-16 weeks in a row without stalling the fat burning furnace. Every pound of muscle gained can burn enough calories to rid you of a pound of fat on a monthly basis.
A high metabolic drive nutritional system enables you to over feed your muscles with quality food while forcing your fat burning mechanisms into high gear. There is more to fat loss than just calories, the body will make a fat loss decision based on food combinations, timing and of course food choices.
Read More about Amino Loading HERE
SUGGESTED USE:
100% MR should be used daily mixed with water 30 minutes prior to training/competition and again immediately post training.  Use MR as an anti catabolic snack between meals and before bed for rapidly improved recovery and body composition.
DOSE:
Men and Women 110-176-pounds (50-80-kg), 2 total scoops (one with 8-ounces of fluid pre and post training).
176-220 pounds (up to 100-kg), 4 total scoops (two with 10-12 ounces of fluid pre and post training).
Over 220 pounds (over 100-kg), 6 total scoop, (three with 12-16 –ounces of fluid pre and post training).
350 grams per container
Servings per container 70
Serving size 1 scoop 5 grams
Dr Eric Serrano has developed this product over several years of testing, and the results are outstanding. Muscle Synthesis is an
Anabolic Amino Acid Formula which saturate the muscles with their all 8 Essential Amino Acids. It will increase Protein Synthesis for optimal muscle growth and fat loss. Clinically developed to ensure unmatched quality and effectiveness. Mix with the same flavor of 100% MR for a fantastic body composition altering stack.
On the tub you have your basic instructions etc, explaining to you the dosage recommended for you, on a weight ratio per scoop basis. Then all you have to do is mix with 100%MR (dosage per weight again on the label) add pure water and make a great tasting drink in 3 great flavours (lemon/lime, Mixed Berry, Orange).
I have never come across a product that increases lean muscle tissue like this. It has taken the NFL by storm, and i have personally had excellent results using this with my athletes. I know MR and MS will be the most sought after pre and post workout product in the UK, in professional sport once the word is on the street. Here is a testimonial from a top Rugby League Club who tested it for one month on a weakened dosage.
Dear Ireland Supplements,
Mate it is fantastic, i've only got 4 of the boys on it at the minute as a trial alongside 4-5 others trying a different amino acid stack. The boys on the MR and MS have made massive gains, in both body fat reduction, strength gains and conditioning \ game recovery.
Average body fat is down on these boys by 2-3%, were as the boys on the other stack there is not a great deal of difference. Eventually i will be getting all the boys on the MR and MS. The boys that are on it are on a slightly reduced dose, due to cost etc, but still the benefits are superb.
Thanks for your support on this product.
Also i would be grateful for any advice or information on any other product or equipment that you think might be of benefit to us.
Many Thanks,
Paul Hatton. Ulster Rugby
I believe 100% that you will be so impressed you will be a regular returning customer for this product.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. but you can be rest assured all my Professional clients have this as their No1 product in their supplement bag.

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.